11/22/2004

Youth Specialties #2

Funny thing. I'm still at Youth Specialties in Atlanta. I'm still away from my wife . . . this isn't the funny part. All of my questions . . . correction . . . all of my "mainly for interests sake" questions have been answered. I had a question about video production using real artists' music. It's been answered . . . don't ever ask for my come to Jesus video again.

Secondly, I had a question about media shout (awesome computer presentation program, FYI) and how to show some stuff on multiple screens. Well, today I met the vice president for new technology with media shout. Needless to say, he answered my questions.

So, I'm sure this is a let down, because I started by saying that this was funny, and I'm quickly realizing that it is not.

I apologize.

On the other hand, I'm tired. But I will share this:

Sometimes I wonder, usually at events like this, if we're worshipping God or David Crowder. Maybe I'll get a chance to elaborate more. Shouldn't we worship the same no matter if it's Dave or the rappin' grannies?

Just wondering.

Grace.

No comments: