11/06/2004

A Naked Canadian

First of all . . . . NO, it's not me.

I read this this morning on MSNBC.com . . . it's pretty funny:

A Canadian man, angry that he was refused a plane ticket to Australia at Los Angeles International Airport, stripped naked, sprinted across the tarmac and climbed into the wheel well of a moving jumbo jet, officials said.

The man, Neil Melly, 31, tried to buy a one-way ticket on the Qantas flight on Monday evening, but was turned down because he could not supply a valid credit card, Castles said.

Later, he managed to climb over an airport fence, topped by three strands of barbed wire, without injury and was spotted by a ramp worker “running, naked, full-speed” toward the plane.

I posted this one, mostly for my family . . . . so they wouldn't start thinking wondering about me.

No comments: