11/02/2004

Pump Up the Bass

It's a fish.

Not what you were thinking? The Bass . . . it's a fish. If you're still confused . . . you're not pronouncing the word correctly. Bass . . . Bass . . . looks the same, reads differently.

In any case, all that to say that there are new shirts at http://www.randomshirts.com. I'm a little excited about this . . . as there is a shirt that says "Pump up the Bass" and there's a picture of a fish and hook . . . . very funny.

I'm hoping my wife buys it for me. THAT is weird . . . I have a WIFE!

So . . . anywho, I love Randomshirts but I have just one . . . that says "Get Krunk". If you go to the site you can see it.

It's 1:22 PM . . . still no news on who the President will be . . . I'll keep you posted as I KNOW you're relying on ME for information. I'll do my best.

Grace.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Random Shirts! I was just over at the site looking at the new shirts...I kinda like the corn shirt lol! We'll see...I still like my original one (which you can see on the site at random shirts in random places! Happy Marriage Des!