8/03/2006

New Venture

I guess I'm officially an entrepreneur.

Today, I went down to the county courthouse and registered the name of my first business venture. Web and Flow Design is my company! I provide web design and other marketing services.

So, you may begin to see sites designed by Web and Flow all over the internet. That's what I'm hoping anyway! Granted, it's more of a part-time hobby at the moment than a full on business venture.

But I'm very excited.

So, if you know of anyone needing some Web Sites designed or some promotional materials drafted up, let me know. I'll get my people working on it!

Grace,

Desmond

3 comments:

The Secret of Happiness said...

Congrats! You're going to make a fine web designer

Anonymous said...

Hey Des, It's Christa an old Euph friend from St, John's Citadel. Congrats on the new venture! Your own business is great, stressful at times but well worth it. Jason and I are running our own here in Calgary.
I didn't know where you and Kristy had ended up. Sounds like you are well adjusted to America. I just stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago and have been reading it through. It's so strange catching up with university friends after years. I guess most of us are married or close to it.
We to were in NL in June, for 17 days. We did the St.John's - Corner Brook - Gambo - St.John's adventure. It was nice.
Well I've taken up enough space. Take care and please say hi to Kristy for me!

Christa Humber (nee Porter)

Stephanie said...

Yeah, Desmond!