8/18/2006

Talking to Americans CBC Special (PART 2) f/ Rick Mercer

Let me make a couple of things very clear: first, this post COULD get me in trouble. Granted it wouldn't be the first time, but I've done things not nearly as bad as this and people have hated me for it . . . so that's why I figure posting this video is OK.

Secondly, I'm NOT an america basher - in fact, when my Canadian brethern and sistern come down for camp, it's makes me angry when they start complaining about not having ketchup chips or vinegar with their fries.

But, I did mention to many of my american friends about this little show that comedian Rick Mercer did entitled "Talking to Americans."

Here is a short selection - if you're interested in seeing the rest, please go to youtube.com and search for talking to americans. This one is about 9 minutes long, so be sure you have time before you start it!

Again, just the messenger . . . who thinks that this is hysterically funny . . . but don't shoot me and/or get mad at me!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You Canadians are all the same... always making fun of the good old U S of A...

just kidding of course... my favorite part of the video is the 20-hour Canadian day...

Johnny said...

We also have no idea what’s in our own basements.

Kathy said...

Where did you find that??!?! Oh how I've missed the CBC 'talking with americans' specials.
Too funny.