8/24/2006

Web and Flow Design

My company (I still LOVE the sound of that) is coming along nicely. At least . . . the website is (http://www.webandflowdesign.com) . I'm working on some of the promotional stuff, trying to develop an identiry (logos, stationary, things like that). But, still no clients - so if you know of anyone needing a website designed (or redesigned!) let me know, I'll be glad to help out!

I've, admittedly, been spending a lot of time tweaking and just messing around with the layout and feel of the site. Kristy is probably gone off of her rocker. I definitely need to manage my time a little better. I'm starting to dream of the day that this can be it, you know? That would be incredible.

So my next step is to get to market. Asheville is a busy place and there are a LOT of crappy web designers here! And a few good ones too. If anyone among you is a marketing genius - please give me some tips. How do I get my name around the city?

I'm not only interested in Asheville, of course - obviously there are several countries around the world now that use computers! But I figure starting here is a good first step. I'm not against the possibility of picking up clients in other parts of the state, or even the country.

I am thinking about a redesign to this blog again, too . . . I'm really starting to understand the blogger code and how it all works so we'll see if I can get to that soon. I've got a couple of days away from home next week so maybe that will be a good project - granted, I don't think I'll have internet access . . . I'll just have to download all the stuff that I need before I go.

I've taken up too much time already. When you get a chance, go to www.webandflowdesign.com and let me know what you think!

Grace,

Desmond

No comments: