7/28/2006

A Foggy Day in St. John's

There are a few more pics online at my picasa web album. Kristy and I were in St. John's today, running around some of our old hang outs. These shots were taken from Signal Hill - it was too foggy from the very TOP of the hill . . . this is about halfway up.

It was a good day. We had dinner at Swiss Chalet with my parents and hung out with some of our family a little later who are moving to the "mainland."

It's pretty crazy how quickly this time is going by. But it's been a lot of fun and we still have a couple of days left!

Let me know what you think.

Grace,

Des Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Johnny said...

I think I have experienced, in my own way and world, a bit of what you are feeling as you walk around your home, trying to get a taste of all that is familiar before rushing back to foreign land.

I went to Jacksonville, Florida this week for about five days to visit family. While I was there I took my children to the beach. And I felt like I didn't really belong anymore as I drove through my hometown with out-of-state tags and disposable cameras.

I miss home, even more when I'm there. Does that make sense?

The photo of St. Johns is so majestic. I love the water and the colors of red and blue on the buildings. And the rocks above the lake are amazing.

You have a beautiful home.

Kathy said...

I am so overwhelmingly jealous of you both right now.

Tammy Williams said...

Don't listen to my cousin Jillian, take your time and visit who you have to visit! haha! Glad to see you are still doing well and having fun on the rock. We will be heading there in December if all goes well with our delivery in September.
Take care