10/29/2004

If you want to see some pics . . .

Hey people.

Still married. Still very cool. In fact it only seems to be getting better.

Interestingly, I was bringing Kristy to work a couple of days ago and, not thinking, I was about to bring her to the Gainey's old house (where she USED to live) . . . It was very odd to realize . . . "Wait a minute . . . You live with me now!"

Anywho, not much to say today, but if you want to see a couple of pictures of our wedding day (especially if you couldn't be there) go to this address:

http://home.earthlink.net/~desmondsmith/images/wedding-pics/

There are a couple of pictures there . . . hope you enjoy them. We were FREEZING trying to take them for you. Let me know what you think. I'll try to get our real pro-photos up once I get them.

Gotta go drink some coffee . . . mmmmm.

No comments: