10/22/2004

It's Finally Here

I haven't been online much whilst at home . . . which explains why I've not been blogging. But, I've also been very busy completing my list of things to do, which I think I'm mostly through. Tim Horton's has experienced a fresh serge in business, as has most of the eastern Newfoundland economy (preparing for a wedding is expensive).

But, I'm sitting here, late on the night before printing our programs that we said we wouldn't wait 'til the last minute to to, and I'm realizing that tomorrow, my life changes.

Marriage is weird like that. Though, I guess that's a bit of an asumption on my part. But it's an anticipated change in your life. Most other dramatic things that happen in your life, forming type things, are unexpected . . . . but marriage you generally know is coming. So it's weird sitting here, knowing that things will change as of 13 hours from now.

There is still so much to do. I feel a little like I'm cramming for a final.

Mind you, a final that I will ace . . . in the sense that i'm not at all worried about the result.

Thanks for your prayers and support.

If we haven't seen you recently, we'll see you soon.

Grace.


2 comments:

A. St. said...

Dude! You are married now!!!! holy crap!! Now you can come visit us with a clear conscience.
Congratulations to you both- have fun and we'll talk to you two soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! The wedding was beautiful and it was great to see you guys - even for a few minutes. I'm over the fact that you beat us by a week but I'm still sad you can't be there for our wedding. I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful life togther.

Love,

valerie