10/09/2004

DTV

You may know that i do a little bit of 'video work' for various events (i.e. i make little video segments for things like youth councils, other random things, etc). That's where the title comes from by the way . . . DTV, like Des Television . . . don't know if you picked that up or not.

Anyway, my lesson from my latest video (for our Music & Gospel Arts festival, themed "What is Your Offereing), can be found in this series of bible verses.

1. Psalm 96:8
Give to the Lord the glory he deserves!
Bring your offering and come to worship him.

2. 2 Corinthians 5:21
For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

3: Hebrews 10:14
For by that one offering he perfected forever all those whom he is making holy.

My lesson -> i'm commanded to bring my offering. Why? because God gave up Christ for me . . . because all He had to do was give one offering to save the world. I should bring everything that I possibly can to worship him.

Other than that . . . i finally finished our invitations. yes. I'm aware there are only 2 weeks left before we get married. Don't rub it in. 2 Weeks is plenty of time for invitations to travel thousands and thousands of miles and inform people that i AM actually getting married and they ARE actually welcome to come.

And now, I'm making Chili.

Mmmm, chili.

Peace and Grace, and chili.

No comments: