10/07/2004

Discouragement Sucks (But $1200 is good)

So, i'm finding myself at a loss for words, to quote a great(ly overplayed) song. Not JUST to quote a great song, because i really am feeling that way. i wish the funny thing was that its ok; it's not. i wish my mind could process all of the baggage that comes along with church in such a way that i could make steps to squash it like a . . . squashed thing.

Pray for that please . . . pray for opening of minds, but especially hearts, in my church . . . it's a good thing i love Jesus. i'm not entirely sure i'd keep 'fighting' there if i didn't.

i won't dwell . . .

So, i've finally done it. The Jimmy has been sold. A friendly neighbourhood non-english speaking immigrant (i mean OTHER than me) was in need of a vehicle and found that need met in my Jimmy. So now, i think i'll buy a couch.

Good deal.

Other than that the only reason i haven't written much in the past few days is that nothing much has really happened. However, the count is now at 16 days. I go home in 11. That's incredible. It's all happening SO fast at this point. The faster it happens, the less i REALLY care; i really just want to be married. It's time.

i'll write again soon. Grace.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! Back that truck up, mister!! Married?? When did this happen? Why was I not informed? I think I'm angry. No, offended. No, hurt. STOP BADGERING ME. I'm cold and frightened!! *sob* Why, Des, WHY must you hurt me???

In all seriousness, HUGE congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Also, belated congratulations on your engagement. (I would have sent a note earlier had I been informed. See rant in par.1.) Send my love and best wishes to Kristy. She gives the best hugs. I could really use one at this moment of emotional trauma. (*sob* WHY??, etc)

I have to go send you an e-mail. I'm new to this public posting thing and it makes me feel a little naked.

P.S. Love the blog. Keep up the fight. Your life's not supposed to be easy - just worthwhile.

Peace,
Trevor

(aka the crazy guy from across the hall - remember? we shared a bathroom)