9/29/2004

Insurance Claims Life of 4

Insurance is fast becoming, imho, one of the most confusing things on the planet. Likely, it's mostly due to the fact that now that I'm becoming an adult, i have to actually think about insurance. But it just all seems very weird . . . maybe i'm just stupid.

i don't really want to talk about insurance . . . we just had a 'meeting' (aka firing squad) about it today.

i DO continue to realize that my actions translate into Jesus NOT being of highest priority in my life. There were some anonymous comment posters from earlier today, btw, that i didn't really understand or know who they were.

Anywho, realizing what i realized is a big kick in the pants and a blessing at the same time. i want Jesus to be more important to me that my actions say He is, but at the same time God has given me a huge challenge, which obviously means he thinks that i can handle it.

So . . . good.

But it's a busy day at work . . . perhaps i'll get more time later.

Grace.

No comments: