9/21/2004

I Hate Not Writing in my Blog

i HATE not writing in my blog. It's been a LOT of days so far. i apologize.

i realized today that i'm not always happy . . . i'm content, and i'm joyful, but happy happens less often for me . . . and i'm not entirely sure why as i have nothing not to be happy about.

Ecstatic even.

Enter Shane & Shane.

Great two guys with a great album with a great song called "The Answer"

They Say:

My Happiness
Is found in less of me
And more of You

i have found the answer is
to love You and be loved by You alone
alright! alright! alright!
You crucify me and the world to me
and i will only boast in You
alright! alright! alright!

i realize that i've got a lot of de-worlding to do: in my relationship with Christ, and my relationship with others. If i would just love him, and be loved by Him.

The other thing i've finally figured out is that i have to praise God for the burden that He's currently decided to give me . . . a burden i've been carting around, under strained back, for years. Yes, praise Him. He's said that He won't give me anything i can't bear, which BY DEFINITION means that He KNOWS i can handle this one . . .

All this time i've been praying that He take it away.

i NEED to pray praise as I work through it.

And Grace.

Amen.

No comments: