1/31/2005

Questions on Example

I've been reading a lot - not books, some magazines, lots of blogs. I'm realizing things too. I'm realizing that:

  1. Everyone has struggles.
  2. Some people have more to deal with.
  3. Growing up is tough.
  4. It's hard to be perfect.
  5. No one is perfect.
  6. Life is a series of choices, both wrong and right, both educational in one way or another.
  7. If we love God, we should do it.
  8. If we don't love God, we should not be afraid to admit it, but be responsible enough to let everyone else make up their own minds.
  9. I'm often naive.
  10. I'm often mis-informed.
  11. I want people (for some reason, ESPECIALLY young people) to be passionately in love with Christ.
  12. I haven't done much to show it.
  13. My heart breaks when they don't.
  14. I want to do more . . . I might be afraid.
  15. We CAN be better.
  16. We CAN be positive.
  17. There is too much tolerance.
  18. There is not enough tolerance.
  19. Someone has got to say something.
  20. It should be me.
  21. God is real.
  22. Death is real.
  23. Hurt and healing are real.
  24. I'm sick of us looking for the intimacy with God without the responsibility.

There's more that I know . . . I just wish I could tell you.

Grace.

No comments: