1/14/2005

Opinions, Please

In my everlasting quest to be Miscellaneous Dept Director (though, I think I like Director of Miscellaneous Services better), I'm in the middle of designing a website for Camp Walter Johnson. It's literally a day old, however, please look at it and tell me what y'all think. Everything SHOULD work.

http://home.earthlink.net/~desmondsmith/cwj-trialwebsite/default.html

There's a lot NOT done yet, I know that all of the text will probably look like it was cut and pasted to fill space . . . good reason for that. Either way, it's only up there for a day or two.

Thanks.

Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the site... the camp is beautiful! Coming from a person who checks out website's before applying to camps, it's awesome! It would be really cool if you had a photo gallery so you can see what the camp is like. Great job, let me know when it's done!