9/05/2006

Skype

I've been using Skype for several months - and have been introducing it to all sorts of people. However, I've never really posted about it here. So, I've added a status button to the right that shows my status and down a little further on the right, a button where you can download skype from http://www.skype.com.

It's great. Great audio quality and for the rest of the year you can literally call any mobile phone or landline in Canada or the US for free from you computer. I use it all the time to call home - and no fee. It's crazy.

AND, if you have a webcam and mic you can do video calls between computers for free too. If you're running a Mac like me, you'll have to download a beta version to do video, but for Windows users, your video is built into the latest version.

If you get it, give me a call! Just click the button to the right!

Enjoy!

Des

No comments: