9/11/2006

Got Mac?

I've been wondering something over the past few months since I've been getting used to (and loving) my Apple iMac. Before I even turned it on, it was a beautiful machine. And now that I use it everyday, I know that I will never be a PC guy again. The whole thing just makes a lot of sense . . . and it hasn't crashed since day one . . . I haven't lost something that I was working on since day one . . . not to say that it couldn't or, even, won't eventually happen. But it's been great so far.

Anyway, I am an admitted fan boy and can't really help it. Perhaps the novelty will wear off some day.

But my questions are what do you use (i.e. Windows, Mac, Linux, etc) and why do you use it?

By the way, on blog.webandflowdesign.com, I just posted a little about what's expected in tomorrow's big Apple announcement and, of course, will definitely provide some follow up in one of these two places. Likely: New iPod, Full-Length movie downloads from iTunes. Possible: Media Hub to connect your iTunes media to your TV/hom theatre. Long Shot: Apple iPhone.

Grace,

Des

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alpha Micro - NOTHING beats it. Parts are cheap and many Ex-Russian techs looking for work that can do inexpensive repairs

Stephanie said...

are you getting commission from Apple?

Des said...

Stephanie . . . I wish. Unfortunatley, no.