9/06/2006

Everything is Spritual DVD

According to an email received from NOOMA.com, Rob Bell (pastor of Mars Hill Church in Michigan) will be releasing a DVD of the message from this summer's "Everything is Spiritual Tour" sometime soon. It will be available for purchase directly from Nooma and will feature Rob's message from the Glass House, in Pomona, CA.

Keep checking out Nooma.com for more info.

I didn't get to see the tour, but have heard amazing things from those that have. I'll definitely be purchasing the DVD as soon as I see it.

Grace,

Des

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, the tour was great, and I will be buying the DVD when it comes out as well, because I definitely need to hear it again in order to begin to properly digest what he said. It was pretty intense...

Anonymous said...

I live in Iowa so the tour wasn't anywhere near me. I'm so excited to get the DVD! Thanks for the news.