5/05/2006

Reel Cool


Chuck.jpg
Originally uploaded by Random Des.
Last week, Chuck gave me a reel. Chuck, of course, is my friend from Waynesville who has been hanging out with me at the Coffee House at The Salvation Army corps. In this shot, he's going over the features of the reel.

I'm wondering when I can get a chance to go fishing with him. I have to do that at some point.

He is definitely a giver.

He gave me something else tonight, which I'll post about later. I wanted to get this out there first!

He also came to church on Sunday. First time in a LONG time.

Something is happening.

Grace,

Des

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I really like that picture of you and Chuck. I also like the relationship that you have... you and Chuck. It's a mutual thing. You are learning from him, and he is learning from you. It's cute! Oh sorry... it's manly and awesome!