5/30/2006

All You Can Upload

If you're anything like me, you're always trying to find the best way to upload photos, store them online, and use them in blogs or webpages or whatever. Being on blogger and using a PC was pretty easy - I had a routine that I would use Picasa + Hello for publishing photos directly to blogger. It wasn't IDEAL but was the best all around solution.

Now that I've moved to the Mac, things are a little different. I really like FREE solutions, and there aren't any that I've REALLY liked. I've been using Flickr for the past several weeks, but, haven't been real happy with it.

I think that's about to change.

Webshots has just released a thing called All you can Upload (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com). I haven't really played with it yet - but you don't need an account or registration or anything - you upload, it'll give you a link to you images and you can use them in blog posts or whatever.

I'm going to start using it, I think - at least as a trial, and I'll let you know how it goes.

Grace,

Des

1 comment:

Kathy said...

ive been looking for something like that....i have 1 billion pics on our crap pc and i want to store them online so when the crap pc dies, my pics will stay alive. thanks!