3/13/2006

Why Asheville is an Interesting City

So, Kristy and I have been walking about downtown Asheville for a couple of days now. We're trying to figure out where everything is, trying to find a good Coffee Shops, restaurants, etc.

Today, as we were walking along Patton Avenue, we came across the Jerusalem Garden restaurant.

Looks pretty neat. Inviting. Especially if you like Moroccan and Mediterranean Cuisine. But here is just one more example of why I think Asheville is one of the most interesting places on the planet.

Apparently, the Jerusalem Garden's claim to fame is that it has the Best Sat & Sun Southern Style Brunch. Now . . . I'm assuming they don't mean Southern Mediterranean or Moroccan. Can someone please explain how THIS place has the best biscuits and gravy?

I love Asheville.

Grace,

Des Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand biscuits and gravy PERIOD. :) But I'm a vegan, and I'm sure most people don't understand that either.