10/05/2005

Funny Spam

Unlike John C. Dvorak, I do indeed get spam. Only tech geeks will get that reference . . . I submit it for your consideration.

I don't know if it was an attempt to bypass some keyword filters that sort by references to drugs (e.g. Vioxx, Valium, etc), but check out the spelling on the drug names in this email that I got at work:

  • Vlazgra - $3.3
  • Levigtra - $3.3
  • Ciallis - $3.7
  • Imitnrex - $16.4
  • Flomtax - $2.2
  • Ultrdam - $0.78
  • Viopxx - $4.75
  • Ambiien - $2.2
  • Valhium - $0.97
  • Xanacx - $1.09
  • Sosma - $3
  • Merixdia - $2.2
What the heck is LeviGtra? Or VioPxx? Or, my personal favorite, Valhium?

Anywho, I thought it was funny.

Grace.

Des

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

des -

i just got my spain picture cd in the mail. THANK YOU so much for putting all that together. it was a great boost in my day to look back through them all. i am especially appreciative, since i myself am not a picture-taker. now i have many memories that i can look back on! :) thanks again for everything you do!

ps i'm looking forward to getting the cma stuff as well! :)

sarah jewett clarke said...

:sigh:

what people will do to spelling and grammar to make it through the spam filters.

Kathy said...

too funny