10/03/2005

Camera, anyone?

SALES PITCH ALERT!!!

If anyone is interested in buying a 4.0 Megapixel Minolta Dimage S414 - I may have an incredible deal for you. Kristy and I are buying a new digital camera and, since there's no need to have two, I figured I would give the world a great opportunity to own a good little camera. It's a little bulky (i.e. it's no ultra compact), but it really does take some REALLY good photos. Just about everything that I've posted on this blog, at least, were all taken using that camera. More images at http://placesihaveeaten.blogspot.com. The pictures there aren't at 4.0 Megapixels either, I had to resize them considerably so they wouldn't take forever to download. The images that you see when you enlarge are at 2.0 MegaPixels, so the originals are much more defined.

I'll include the memory card (SanDisk Ultra II Compact Flash, 256 Megs - 117 pix at a time at highest resolution), a case, plus I'll even throw in a set of energizer AA NiMH rechargables (with charger)!

That's right . . . Oh yeah . . . I'm the price king . . . I realize that I haven't mentioned a price yet . . . I'm the king so I don't have to.

If you're interested let me know (desmondcsmith@gmail.com), I'll cut you a deal.

Grace.

Des

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Des,
This is your sis and I would be interested in buying your camera. And im sure you can cut ME a good deal...being your sister and all.. Yeah I've wanted one for a while...and honestly dont care if it is "bulkey"
Anyways gotta go
Loves Ya