8/16/2004

Happy Birthday, Kristy!

Today, Kristy is 24 years old! Happy Birthday! i love you very much! You can probably figure that out by my over-use of exclamation points.

i also filled out an appliacation for a new apartment, real close to work, real nice, real home-ish. Coffey Creek - figured it had to be a sign. Now if i could only get my hands on some $$$$?

Life is good.

i've been reading a lot of the Psalms lately and i've realized that at least i'm not the only one who has high and low points in my faith. David would write about how GOD has been protecting him and slaying his enemies one minute, and later, he would be asking GOD how long he would be forgotten? What is that?

i mean . . . i do the same thing, don't get me wrong. i blame GOD all the time for things that i have to take responsibility for. it's just nice to know that i'm not the first one . . . and that I can learn too.

Grace to y'all.

No comments: