10/31/2007

Apple Wireless Keyboard, $59.99

I've been wanting a new Apple Bluetooth Keyboard for a long time - but other things have come up that have caused me to avoid the $79.99 pricetag. So imagine my surprise when I showed up at my local Best Buy store tonight and saw the new "mini" Apple store section - and tucked away on one of the shelves were several of the new Bluetooth KBs selling for a cool $59.99!!!

I thought - this HAS to be a mistake . . . but I picked it up and rushed to the checkout anyway. Sure enough, they checked it in as $79.99.

"Are you sure?" I asked, "They're definitely labeled as $59.99."

Long story short - after some checking they confirmed that they had the price set at $59.99! I walked out the door with my shiny new keyboard for $20 cheaper than anywhere else I've seen it.

Rush out to see if your best buy made the same mistake.

Des

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awesome... their mistake; your gain! That happened to us recently with an audio system we bought for Emerson's room... got it for much cheaper than it was supposed to be.

Anonymous said...

well if you had the same look on your face that you had when you were in the london airport this summer, i would have given it to you for $20 cheaper too. i may even have given it to you for free.