11/14/2007

Playing with Photoshop

This summer, my wife and I were fortunate to be able to accompany a team of musicians to conduct a music camp in Spain with The Salvation Army. We were also fortunate to take a lot of photos - but with a point and shoot camera, you never know exactly what you're going to get - some photos are great . . . some are over-exposed, or blurry, or just not nice enough to display.

Kristy has been wanting to print off a few of the more scenic photos to display around our new place. There's one that she really liked from a city called Toledo but the church in the distance was over exposed and the beautiful old buildings in the foreground were very much underexposed.

Of course . . . I break out the ol' Photoshop.

I played with it for about 15 minutes and here's what I cam up with . . . . still not GREAT but not bad - I figured I'd take out the powerlines too.

Let me know what you think.

Des

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow. Nice job Des. It's brighter in all the right spots.
I give it an A+.

Anonymous said...

stinking awesome!

Stephanie said...

I wish I could quickly touch up a picture using photoshop the way you do...

sarah jewett clarke said...

very nice. i loves it.