8/26/2005

Talk about Weird News

OK . . . so there are some weird things happening. I'm not exacty sure what it all means, but somehow, I think armageddon is involved. Are you ready for the news?

Alright . . . . Air Canada was voted to be North Armerica's #1 Airline.

Yes . . . I know. If any of you are Aeroplan people you may have gotten an email about it. My theory is this . . . the only people that care to be voting about what the #1 Airline are drunk Canadian men returning from a weekend away to see a hockey game.

There's no way on the planet that Air Canada is better than any other airline on this continent. My best experience with Air Canada occurred during a trip to Ottawa, when I had been flying Canadian Airlines and their plane all but exploded, so, the only way they could get me home was to put me up in First Class on an Air Canada flight. They gave me a nice hot facecloth and a beautiful ham and swiss on a baguette.

In any case, Air Canada is about as useful as my armpit . . . or my appendix . . . or my appendix pit.

I'm very disappointed . . . I'd like to meet all 7 people that voted on this and . . . get mad at them.

That is all.

Grace.

No comments: