8/27/2005

New Friends

I've added some friends to my friends list - this list is not exhaustive and the biggest reason you may not be there is A) you don't have a blog or B) it's annoying to add those links and I couldn't normally be bothered.

I keep getting amazed by Google. I would like to work for Google. They are, in the words of one friend of mine, "No joke." Everything they touch turns to gold. So, if you want an invite to join GMail (the most amazing web-based email on the planet) let me know and I'll hook you up.

It's cloudy today. The weather has been amazing for the past couple of days. Every morning, just a little hint of coolness. I think all it really is, is that the air was dry (read: not humid). Very very nice.

I apologize for the lack-lusterness of this entry. But I'm serious about the loving Google bit.

Hmmmm.

Grace.

No comments: