8/31/2005

My Reign in Spain

Tomorrow, less than 24 hrs from now, I will be on a very long flight to Spain. It's going to be exciting - which is not to say that I've been 100% looking forward to it for the past few months, but it will be whatever I choose it to be.

Please pray for the group - it's going to be a crazy schedule. I WILL be taking photos, and video though, and HOPEFULLY, I'll be able to post from over there. If not, I will when I get back - both on my picture blog and some official pics on our departmental site (http://www.nscmusicandarts.com). Also, I'll be on Google Talk, if I have broadband there, so if you have any need to talk to me - download that client and you can find me at desmondcsmith@gmail.com.

Anywho, that's it - I'll let you know how everything goes. There is some fun stuff scheduled - like playing for a 100 yr. old's birthday at a Seniors' Complex. Fun. Partying like Jesus.

Grace.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Have an awesome time in Spain! I'm so jealous. I guess I'd have to join the Salvation Army, though, if I wanted to go too. I'll be praying for the whole group...God will do great things.