11/21/2006

Welcome to My World.




As part of my Photoshop assignments this week, we had to create a surreal, fantasy image using some of the techniques we've learned thus far. The instructor seemed to stress the idea of having some "foreign" objects in the image - he mentioned whales on the moon, dinosaurs on a subway, etc.

So I came up with this pretty cool planet-scape image and then added some hideous green killer squirrels (e.g. R.O.U.S.). I've put both the images here, just so you can see both and let me know what you think.

Grace,

Des

Fill in the blanks for extra credit:

"What about the R.O.U.S.es?"

"______________________? I don't think they exist. Arrgghhhhh!"

Post comments if you know the answer!

6 comments:

The Secret of Happiness said...

The photo looks fantastic. And I have no idea what your quiz questions is...

Johnny said...

Just ask him, silly. You live with him.

And then let us know what the question is.

Des said...

Congratulations, phondjo, if that is indeed your real name . . .

Which it isn't.

Really cool shot of the girls on your blog though! You should blog more.

Phil said...

ah! you beat me to it, phondjo. love that movie!!!

"Ha! Your pig fiance is too late. A few more steps and we'll be safe in the fire swamp."
"We'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that 'cause no one ever has."


:)

Stephanie said...

Ha! I found you, Lance Phondjo!! And Des is right about the picture... but he is probably not right about you blogging more... not sure that the blogging world could handle that... :)

Anonymous said...

Crap...I totally would have gotten that one!
"MAWAGE! MAWAGE IS WHAT BWINGS US TOGETHAW, TODAY"