2/01/2006

The Passion of Kanye West

I'm not a fan of the Kanye. He's one of those guys that just seem like all he really cares about is the publicity. I've really just got no time for the guy.

So, now I see this image. It's on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine this month. I'm really not sure how I feel about it. I don't easily get offended. And I'm not about to sit down and write Kanye or Rolling Stone . . . .

But I think I may be a little annoyed by this.

I haven't read the article, so I think I'll reserve judgement until I get done with that.

What on earth could he be saying?

Grace,

Desmond Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am on the edge of my seat waiting for your thoughts, my friend.

Kathy said...

I am also not a Kanye Fan, but like you, I am going to reserve judgement of this particular display until I have a better idea of what he is trying to portray. Although I have to say, the thought of someone like Kanye West comparing himself to Jesus makes me uncomfortable...can't wait to see what conclusion you come to.