9/21/2005

Inspiration Needed

I find myself, first of all, not being as inspired as much as I have been in the past. That accounts for the less frequent blogging. I really want to be. I guess some of the problem is that I'm not looking real hard for inspiration these days. Mostly a time issue.

So the first thing on my to-do list is to make an effort to make time to look for inspiration. Look to God, look into His character, see what I find.

I also find myself being inspired by unholy things - not sinful as much as, just, human. I spend a lot of my time, lately, reading and listening to things about technology. I love it - I'm a big tech geek at heart. But I need to be a inspired, active follower of Christ.

Not to say that Christians shouldn't like tech - I'm more admitting that I've spent more time researching the iPod nano lately that reading about iGod's plan-o for my life. Sorry - see what I mean?

I want to be inspired by the character of my amazing heavenly Father. I WILL look to Him and learn more about His infinite complexities. You can't help but to be inspired, right?

Grace.

Des

No comments: