5/19/2005

SNICKERDOODLE COFFEE

Oh wonder of wonders!

I got my hair cut today. You may have guessed that's NOT the excited news. On the way back, I decided to stop into a little coffee shop that I've passed many, many times but never visited. Hold this thought . . . .

A little background: Tilden - you'll know him from the recent wedding photo that was posted here - would always bring back Snickerdoodle flavored coffee from Philadelphia - he'd bring it to the office and we would all rejoice. However, that's a long commute when you run OUT of snickerdoodle coffee.

BUT, Dilworth Coffee House, of Charlotte, NC - much CLOSER than Philadelphia - ALSO SELLS SNICKERDOODLE COFFEE!!!!

I'm a little excited. I can't wait to tell Tilden!

AND, it's a WI-FI hotspot.

Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can also get Snickerdoodle Coffee from Neighbors Coffee at http://www.neighborscoffee.com and they are the original ones that started making it. Ive drank it for years, Ive tried others and theirs really is the best.