1/04/2007

Another Shot of Home

Sorry for all of the shots from home, but they're pretty neat shots. This is a photo that my father had taken this summer showing the little community that I grew up in from a different angle than what I have posted here before. And the picture is pretty much it. There isn't a whole lot more to my little town than this - maybe a half-mile or so on either direction.

I miss it. It's quite peaceful and I think I always took that for granted. Of course, after just being home I'm much more homesick than normal. But, it's something that I didn't appreciate while I was there. And, I DO appreciate my life here in Asheville as well. There are lots of things that I would like to change, and loads of things that I could complain about, but be those things as they may, there is purpose in my being here, and my wife's being here. There are a lot of great people here.

But . . . I mean, just look at this. It's so small and peaceful and secluded. It's great.

Grace,

Des

No comments: