1/20/2006

Moving In

Kristy and I have moved into our new place. It's been very busy - there are some pictures below. It's actually really nice. Much bigger than what we had, and it's only three years old, so it's pretty modern. I think we're going to have a 'reading' corner in our bed room because there is sort of a window thing . . . we may also get a desk fountain. You know - for ambience.

I haven't had much time for anything except moving and unpacking lately. And our DSL isn't working - so thank goodness for unsecured wireless networks.

I'll write more when I have time to think!

Grace.

2 comments:

sarah jewett clarke said...

WE MISS YOU!

can't wait to see you this weekend. lovelove.

Anonymous said...

i'd personally love to see a picture of your amazing view from the window. so i can be jealous. ;)

it was great seeing you and kristy this weekend ... love yall!