5/02/2007

Crazy Week

It's been a crazy week. I've been in Orlando for a few days now - since Saturday, actually - attending a youth workers conference. It's been good to connect with people that I haven't seen in a long time.

Here are just a few reasons why craziness has ensued:

  • We had to come all the way to Orlando, just to see family from Newfoundland,
  • Including this trip, I've now gotten into Disney four times for free,
  • New clientèle,
  • Designing websites may actually have been a good choice,
  • I brought my iMac to the hotel,
  • No one should be able to eat this much food and live,
  • Brody enjoys Orlando,
  • iPodcast,
  • My name isn't Derek, but I forgive you,
  • Photoshop finally photoshipped.
I've also been able to do a litte work on a prototype of the splicr site. It's not live yet, but if you want to check out a preview, you can do so at http://dcs533.aisites.com/splicr. It's coming along. I've been using it as an assignment for school which is forcing me to get a lot more done on it than I normally would.

Tomorrow, the craziness continues.

Grace,

Des

No comments: