2/08/2007

razealittlehell.com

Hey.

One of the things I've been working on lately is a site developed completely using Flash for the course that I am currently completing. I had an idea some time ago to develop a site called razealittlehell.com - inspired by a sermon from Mars Hill. Since I had to develop a site for the course anyway, why not choose this one.

So, if you want to see what I've been working on . . . just go to http://www.razealittlehell.com/testing/RazeHell.swf. There is a lot left to be done, but I keep changing/tweaking/editing this every day. I've got about a week left on it . . . any feedback would be appreciated.

Grace,

Des

3 comments:

The Secret of Happiness said...

It looks great!

Kathy said...

It does look great! You rock my friend.
I was wondering if you could tell me how I add people to my blogger on the side...like under "friends who blog"
I changed my template and forget how to do it.
Thanks bud!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome... not only the design, but the concept as well.

I've been loving Rob Bell's "Jesus wants to save Christians" series, and sometimes get a little overwhelmed with everything I'd like to do compared with everything I'm not doing... Anyways, I think the concept of your site is very creative.