6/03/2005

Alone

I'm in Atlanta. The Territorial Songsters are singing at our Family Conference.

There's a song called 'Give Thanks Unto the Lord" that we're doing, and have been rehearsing like crazy. Stan Colbert, an Army Officer, is our fearless leader - an incredible musician, and a great spiritual inspiration - I have referred to him as a guru in the past.

What I love about him is that he brings spritual moments out of many things that you would never think. In the lyrics, there is a section that says "Give thanks unto the Lord who alone doeth great wonders."

Stan said that he wanted us to really bring out the "...who alone..." because it was basically the message of the song.

Who alone . . . He doesn't need us. But He chooses people. It helped me worship. His majesty, my mistakes.

Grace.

No comments: